Enjoy your own private beach
Florida Keys Vacation on a World Class Beach
The Florida Keys are internationally known for their natural beauty, unmatched weather, world class fishing and diving, and exciting nightlife. When you choose our Tropical Paradise as your ultimate Florida Keys vacation destination, you'll find yourself in the heart of the Keys. You'll also find yourself at the center of all the action, enjoying the Keys' finest waterfront condominiums which redefine tropical accommodations in the Keys. For an unparalleled vacation experience, look no further than our luxury Paradise.
Read more about all the activities and attractions in Marathon, Key West and the Florida Keys in our Florida Keys Travel Guide, specially designed to help you experience our unique vacation destination like never before.
Many Things To Do:
on the beach
- Bahia Honda State Park - a park known for having one of the world's best beaches, and home to a myriad of rare and unusual plants and animals.
- Dolphin Research Center - a family attraction Get up close and personal with marine mammals.
- Pigeon Key - once a construction camp for the Overseas Railroad in the early 1900s.
- Sombrero Beach - with a gorgeous backdrop, picnic areas, walkways, and a cool swimming area, this 12.6 acre beach offers vacationers some of the best in Marathon.
- Sombrero Reef - protected by the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuaries, this gorgeous area in the heart of the living coral reef of the Keys is the perfect spot for those looking to go snorkeling and diving.
Marathon has come a long way since being founded back in the 19th century as a village for fishing. This historic location has adapted to modern life while staying true to its interesting past. Both tourists and locals alike can make use of the many shopping centers, attractions, dining and nearby hospital. With several attractions located just minutes from our Marathon resort, your Florida Keys vacation is sure to be full of fun and excitement.
We have one of the best beaches in the United States. Our beach and all adjacent beaches are private...no public access. It's safe, quiet and a great place to bring for your family or significant other. The condo will have ironing board, hair dryer, all fresh linens, towels and even beach towels. The kitchen is fully-equipped with including pots, pans, utensils…etc.
I did a total renovation using a local interior decorator to incorporate tropical colors and furniture so my guests can have the full Tropical Keys feel. In the master bedroom we have a king size bed and a flat screen TV with cable and full master bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has 2 double beds and a flat screen TV with cable. The couch in the living room is a pull-out if needed. I have all the snorkel gear for you and your family to use while in the Keys. On our private beach we have a tiki hut with 2 gas grills and tables for you to dine under the stars or the sun. Our pool is heated and has a fence with child proof locks. My wife and I have been bringing our 3 boys to the Keys for 15 years and we always come away with new experiences and memories that will last a life time.